Low Carb Bowls with Rice and Sauce Recipe!
I made this LOWCARB HALAL CART BOWL with low carb rice:
1. Dice 2 lbs chicken thighs and add to a bowl. Mix with 1 tbsp smoked paprika, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp sumac, 1/2 tbsp oregano, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, a few pinches of salt, & ground pepper along with 2 tbsp plain yogurt and juice of half a lemon. Mix VERY well, then ideally let this marinate for 2 hours overnight, but if you want to make it right away you can.
2. When you’re ready to eat, bring a pan to medium heat, add 1 tbsp avocado oil, add the chicken, and cook it through on medium heat, mixing often with a spatula. This takes about 10-12 mins depending on the thickness of the chicken.
3. Make the sumac pickled red onions by cutting a large red onion in half & thinly slicing it. Add to a bowl, sprinkle with 2-3 pinches salt, 1 to 2 tbsp of sumac, and juice of 1 large lemon. Mix well, then let it sit for about 10-15 mins, stirring it a couple of times.
4. Get your other veggies ready: thinly slice iceberg lettuce, and tomato, and finely chop some fresh parsley.
5 Make the white sauce by mixing 3 tbsp mayo, 2 tbsp sour cream, 3 tbsp white vinegar, a small pinch of salt, & lots of fresh cracked pepper. Mix well.
6. Finally, get your base ready. To keep this low carb, I used my Kaizen low carb rice (just 6 net carbs + 20g protein per serving), but you can use rice, cauli rice, quinoa, or whatever you like. I boiled my rice for 5 minutes in a mixture of salted water & chicken broth to add flavor.
7. When the rice is cooked, add a serving to the bowl, some chicken, then pile it high with lettuce, tomato, pickled onions, and fresh herbs, and drizzle it up with the white sauce and hot sauce or sriracha. ENJOY.
Start a Keto Diet Plan here:
Try This Halal Style Chicken and Rice Recipe…
Enjoy the Low Carb Bowls with Rice and Sauce Recipe!
You Can Support Us with a LIKE if You Want.
Thank You!!! @lckrecipes
Low Carb Bowls with Rice and Sauce!
#shortsfeed #healthyrecipes #mediterraneandiet #weightlossdiet