Creamy Tuscan Chicken Thighs… Golden seared chicken thighs in a garlic, Parmesan cream sauce pack with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil. Flavor flavor flavor. Creamy Tuscan chicken thighs are quick and easy to make the perfect dinner recipe for tonight succulent boneless chicken thighs in a delicious creamy sauce. Takes Chicken to a whole new level.
Unlike the usual Tuscan chicken recipes, there’s no need to coat chicken thighs and flour. Instead, you’re going to season those thighs in an incredible seasoning, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. You can use mocha, sweet, mild or spicy paprika add a pinch of cayenne for some heat if you like.
6 to 8 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
Half a teaspoon of garlic powder and onion powder
Half a teaspoon of salt
1/3 teaspoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
SUN-DRIED TOMATO SAUCE
2 tablespoons reserve, sun-dried tomato oil from jar
One small brown shallot
For clothes, garlic, minced
Half a cup, sun-dried tomato (4 oz or 120 G)
Half Cup dry white wine or chicken broth (4 fl oz. or 120 mil)
Have a cup of sodium chicken broth (4 fl oz. or 120 ml
3/4 cup heavy cream (6 fl oz. or 185 ml
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan 1 oz or 30 g
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
4th cup of fresh basil, leaves packed
1. Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat, sun-dried, tomato oil and a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Seared chicken in batches of two or three until golden brown on both sides about 3 to 4 minutes each side transferred to a plate and keep warm.
1. Add the Charlotte and cook until soft about three minutes sauté garlic until fragrant. About 30 seconds add the sun-dried tomatoes and cooked a release flavors about one minute..
2. Pour in wine, bring to a simmer, while scraping up the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet.
3. Let simmer for two minutes, then add in the chicken broth, cream, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
4. Bring to a gentle simmer, then reduce heat to a low medium let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened store regularly to melt Parmesan cheese.
5. Taste test sauce and season with a pinch of salt and pepper if needed.
6. Stir through basil leaves stir through and that leaves welts through the sauce. Return chicken to the pan drizzle sauce over chicken and let it simmer for a further minute..
7. Serve immediately over mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower, rice, pasta, or fresh bread to mop up the sauce!
Low Carb Suggestions
We love a great chicken recipe that doesn’t need much with it creamy Tuscan chicken thighs is such a versatile recipe it pairs well with anything serve over pasta that has been mixed with olive oil, salt, and garlic. Also, a touch of Parmesan never hurt anyone.
Garlic bread, soaking up creamy sauce with a warm piece of bread is heavenly.
Plain rice or garlic butter rice yes!
Or keep it light and serve it for lunch, or as a delicious appetizer with French bread slices, or on its own.
I hope you enjoyed this video. Please consider subscribing to my channel and if you’d like to show me some support like my video, share my video and leave me a comment I would love to hear from you.💛