Roasted Spanish potatoes- potatoes baked with a simple tangy tomato sauce flavored with some basic seasonings. These potatoes are soft and fluffy in the center and have a crisp outer layer. They get ready in less than 40 minutes and taste amazing.
4 Medium-sized Yukon gold potatoes
1 tablespoon minced garlic
¼ cup canned tomato sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika adjust to taste
½ teaspoon thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup chopped cilantro/ parsley
● Wash, peel, and chop the potatoes into bite-size cubes.
● In a bowl mix tomato sauce, olive oil, paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper.
● Put the potato cubes in a large bowl. Pour sauce mix and toss.
● Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
● Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for around 30 minutes.
● Once nicely cooked, take out the tray and allow the potatoes to reach room temperature.
● Garnish with chopped cilantro/ parsley and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal! 😘
My friends if you liked this video you can help to grow the channel:
👍 Rate the video! We will be very happy, this is important for the further development of the channel!
📢You can share this video with your friends on social networks. Click + and the recipe will be saved on your page!
💡 Subscribe to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_hONG96Iz-OIWDFtYqasA
🔔 Click the bell to see new recipes!
Thanks for checking out this recipe!