Our ready-to-cook Thyme and Paprika Roast Chicken (Whole) with skin is freshly marinated in a mix of herbs and spices like thyme, paprika and garlic.
Order online https://www.licious.in/marinades/thyme-and-paprika-roast-chicken—whole-pr_f97k3yc7knc
Remove the Thyme and Paprika Roast Chicken (Whole) the package and add it to a bowl. Gently massage the chicken by hand to refresh the marinade.
Pressure-cooker (50 mins)
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pressure-cooker over a medium flame.
2. Add chopped vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots, and stir fry them for a few minutes.
3. Place the roast chicken in the cooker on top of the vegetables.
4. Cover the pressure cooker (without the whistle) and cook on a low flame for 50 minutes.
Oven (60 mins)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160℃ or Gas Mark 4. Grease a baking tray with a teaspoon of oil and put the chicken on the tray. Cover it with aluminium foil and put the tray in the oven. Cook it for 40-45 minutes.
2. Remove the tray, take off the aluminium foil, and use a spoon to pour the juices in the tray over the meat. Increase the oven temperature to 210℃ and put the uncovered chicken back in. Cook it for 15 minutes or until the skin turns golden-brown.
3. When the skin becomes crispy remove the tray. Once again drizzle the juices that have collected in the tray over it.