This Hungarian Goulash is a hearty stew! Hungarian paprika flavored tomato sauce, cooked low and slow until potatoes are tender 💫
So easy to make!
• Light-life hotdogs
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
• 4 tablespoons Hungarian sweet paprika
• vegetable oil• 3 white onions , finely chopped• 4 cloves garlic , minced• 4 medium yukon potatoes , cut into 2″ cubes• 6 ounces tomato paste
• 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
• 6 cups Veg broth
• 1 Bay leaf
• 2 teaspoon caraway seeds
• 2 teaspoon thyme
• Slowly cook the onions and garlic until they are soft.
• Add Caraway, thyme, paprika, tomato paste, salt, pepper and roast for 1 minute on low ( do not burn as paprika will turn bitter)
• Add water, vegan stock cube, bay leaf, soy sauce, potatoes, sausages & beans!
• Simmer until potatoes are cooked and sauce has thickened.
Serve with warm crusty bread and sauerkraut 💫