Enjoy this garlic cajun shrimp with corn on a cob, baby potatoes and sausages. So delicious and finger lickin’ good. It’s easy to make and much cheaper than eating out. Give it a try!
– 1/2 tsp salt ( adjust according to your taste )
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
– 1 tsp parsley flakes ( plus 1/2 tsp for garnishing )
– 1 1/2 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper ( you can add more if you want a bit spicy )
– 1 tsp dried thyme or oregano
– 10 pieces baby potatoes
– 2 pieces corn on a cob, cut into pieces
– 15 pieces mini frankfurt sausage
– 1 stick ( 1/2 cup ) unsalted butter
– 1 bulb garlic, peeled and crushed
– cajun seasoning
– 2 tbsp brown sugar
– 3/4 kg shrimp
– 1 cup 7up or sprite
GUYS, I HOPE YOU TRY THIS RECIPE AT HOME!
Please support me by hitting the LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND BELL icon to get notified when I upload new videos.
Follow me on Instagram (@mommychocco): https://www.instagram.com/mommychocco
Like my Facebook page ( Kusina ni Mommy Chocco ): https://www.facebook.com/pg/mommychoc…
MARAMING SALAMAT PO SA PATULOY NYONG PAGSUPORTA DITO SA AKING CHANNEL!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!
#Garliccajunshrimp #cajunshrimp #MommyChocco