Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/2LrknYR
Get yours at: https://www.emerileveryday.com
#emeril #emerileveryday #foodie #recipes
#airfryer #frenchfries #yummyfoods #Emeril360
These irresistible air-fried french fries are so simple to make in Emeril Lagasse’s Power AirFryer 360. Once you have a bite of these crispy fries you will never have normal fry again. The real secret to getting these super crispy fries is you must soak them in cool water for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight before air frying. Combine the parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small bowl and reserve. Then once they are ready, top them off with the paprika-parmesan salt and you will be surprised how fast they will be gone.
Get more information, recipes & buy direct at: https://www.emerileveryday.com
Join us on social:
French Fries with Paprika-Parmesan Salt Recipe
2 lb russet potatoes
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan
1 ½ tsp. paprika
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1⁄8 tsp. onion powder
¾ tsp. salt
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into ½ in.-thick slices. Turn each side flat and slice again lengthwise into even ½ in.-thick fries. Place the potatoes in a bowl and cover with cool water.
Let them soak for at least 30 mins. (up to overnight).
2. Toss the potatoes with the vegetable oil in a bowl.
3. Combine the Parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small bowl and reserve.
4. Place the potatoes on the Crisper Tray. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. When the cooking time is complete, stir the fries. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. When the cooking time is complete, sprinkle the fries with the Paprika–Parmesan salt.