These Breaded Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are so crispy and juicy. If you love chicken tenders, you have got to try this recipe that cuts out the grease without losing any of the delicious flavors.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
For the 🖨 FULL RECIPE 🖨 visit my blog HERE:
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
* 1 lb chicken tenders
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
* 1 garlic clove
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp pepper
* 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO
➖Air Fryer- https://amzn.to/2IRtK2e
➖Oil mister- https://amzn.to/38qtpOe
➖Mini spatulas- https://amzn.to/2XoGukP
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS
➖Measuring cups- https://amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- https://amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- https://amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- https://amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- https://amzn.to/2wOGsZT
➖Nonstick pan- https://amzn.to/323fg6Z
➖Cast Iron Pan- https://amzn.to/31pHM0s
1. For the chicken marinade, add 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, and 1 pressed garlic clove in a large bowl and give it a good mix using a whisk.
2. Now go ahead and toss the chicken into the marinade. Then use tongs to evenly coat the chicken in the marinade. Then set the chicken aside for a few minutes or you can even let it marinate in the fridge overnight for more flavor.
3. Now onto the breading! In a medium sized bowl, add 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs, 1/2 cup panko style breadcrumbs, and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. You’ll also want to add 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Now grab a clean whisk and mix that all together.
4. And in the meantime preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Now generously coat chicken tenders in the breading mixture one at a time. And I like to press the crumbs into the chicken as much as possible to really get the most crispness out of these tenders.
6. As you work in batches, place the breaded chicken tenders onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Now coat the bottom of your air fryer basket with a quick spray of avocado oil. I recommend using your own oil mister here. Then place about 4 chicken tenders onto the Basket and spray with another light coat of avocado oil.
8. Coon in the air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4-5 minutes per side. A good way to know that your chicken is done is by inserting a meat thermometer into the center of the chicken. It should read at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit. ￼
9. In the meantime here is how to make the amazing chick-fil-a sauce. Add 1/2 tablespoon of boiling water to 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. And stir until the sugar is almost completely dissolved. Then set it aside.
10. Now in a small bowl add 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke (you can totally skip the liquid smoke if you prefer not to use it). Then add the sugar syrup and whisk everything together until it is well combined.
11. For a buttermilk ranch recipe click here– https://simplyhomecooked.com/ranch-dressing/
12. So for the barbecue sauce, you’ll need to grab a small sauce pan and turn the burner onto medium low heat.
13. Then go ahead and add 1/3 cup molasses, 1 cup of ketchup, 1/3 cup of honey, and 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke. Then stir it all together and let it come to a slight boil. Then drop the heat to low and let it simmer for about 30 minutes to an hour.
More Delicious Recipes from SimplyHomeCooked.com
-Air Fryer Chicken Wings- https://simplyhomecooked.com/air-fryer-chicken-wings/
-Mongolian Beef- https://simplyhomecooked.com/easy-mongolian-beef/
-Chick Fil A Sauce- https://simplyhomecooked.com/3-ingredient-chick-fil-a-sauce/
-Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets- https://simplyhomecooked.com/baked-breaded-chicken-cutlets/
-Rasta Pasta- https://simplyhomecooked.com/rasta-pasta-recipe/
-Chicken Scampi- https://simplyhomecooked.com/chicken-scampi/
-Panko Crusted Salmon- https://simplyhomecooked.com/panko-crusted-salmon/
-Tuna Salad Sandwich- https://simplyhomecooked.com/tuna-sandwich/
SHOP SIMPLY HOME COOK’S AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE HERE:
⏱ Time Stamps ⏱
Chicken marinade- 1:02
Bread crumb mixture- 1:39
Dredge chicken- 2:05
Cook in the air fryer- 2:25
Chick-fil-a sauce- 3:00
Ranch dressing- 3:43
Barbecue sauce- 4:23
Conclusion/taste test- 5:23
#airfryer #chickentenders #simlpyhomecooked
This recipe contains affiliate links.