These Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are baby potatoes made in the air fryer that bake soft and fluffy on the inside with perfectly crispy edges. They make an easy, healthy and delicious side dish or appetizer for any occasion. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and Whole30 compliant.
Get The Full Recipe Here,
2 pounds baby red or golden potatoes , washed, scrubbed and dried
2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt , or to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper , or to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary , finely chopped, plus more for garnish
1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme , finely chopped, plus more for garnish
Lemon wedge , for serving
Favorite dip for serving
1. If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat to 390 F degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise at the thickest part.
3. Add the potatoes to a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, fresh herbs and toss to thoroughly coat.
4. Working in batches, add the potatoes to the air fryer basket spreading them in a single layer.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then open the air fryer basket and shake the basket or toss the squash. Air fry again for another 8-12 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy, golden and fork tender.
6. Serve hot and garnish with more fresh chopped herbs, freshly cracked black pepper, a lemon wedge, and favorite dip.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Website with over 900 recipes: https://lifemadesweeter.com
Facebook 797K+: http://www.facebook.com/lifemadesweeter
Instagram 172+K: https://www.instagram.com/lifemadesweeter
Tiktok 21+K: https://www.tiktok.com/@lifemadesweeter
Twitter 2+K: http://twitter.com/lifemadesweeter
Amazon Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/lifemadesweeter
Email Inquiries: lifemadesweeter (at) gmail (dot) com
#glutenfree #whole30 #vegan