Have you tried smoked paprika ‘oil’ noodles?
Makes 2 servings
Springy Noodle – 2
Leafy Greens (Japanese Sawi) – 6 to 8
*Smokey Red – 3 tbsp
Light Soy Sauce – 2 to 3 tbsp
Apple Cider Vinegar – ½ tsp (or rice vinegar)
White pepper powder – ⅛ tsp
Eggs – 2
Pink Himalayan Salt – to taste
Toasted white sesame, chili flakes, and chopped spring onion – for garnish (or any toppings of your choice)
*Smokey Red – smoked paprika flavored clarified butter
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and reduce to medium heat. Add salt (¼ tsp) and blanch the leafy greens for about 40 seconds.
2. Remove and immediately immerse them in a bowl of ice water. Leave for another 40 seconds and drain the water. Set the vegetables aside.
3. In the same pot of simmering water, add the dried noodles, and cook on medium-high heat for about 2 minutes.
4. Drain the noodles and place them in a mixing bowl.
5. Immediately add the Smokey Red, soy sauce, vinegar, and white pepper to the hot noodles. Toss the noodles to mix well. *May add additional salt to taste if required.
6. In a small frying pan, add vegetable oil and fry the eggs, sunny side up.
7. Plate the dish with toppings of your choice & Enjoy!
Hope you liked this video. Do leave a comment in the section below.
Please SUBSCRIBE to our channel & Watch our videos for simple recipe ideas.
Check out other recipes at
Thank you very much!
Music : Roa – Winter Magic
Watch : https://youtu.be/E20RdXR21do
Stream / Download : https://hypeddit.com/link/mr27z4
License : https://roamusic.wixsite.com/roamusic
#tasty #noodles #chinese #ramen #vegetarian #homecooking #cookingathome #cookingwithlove #mealideas #recipes #dinnerideas #lunchideas #bento #bentobox #recipeideas #cheatmeal