Smoked Paprika Nutty Vegetable Stew | BESU Recipe
Broccoli 1 medium (about 350g)
Carrot 1 medium (about 100g)
Firm tofu about 150g
Ginger (peeled) about 10g
#Smoked paprika nutty sauce
Plant milk 8-10 tbsp
Peanut butter (smooth or chunky) 1 tsp
Nutritional yeast flakes 2 tsp
Salt ½ to 1 tsp (flexible as per preference)
Smoked paprika 2.5 tsp
Apple cider vinegar (or fresh lemon juice) 1 tsp
Date nectar (or other types of natural sweetener) ¼ tsp
Rapeseed oil or olive oil 2 tbsp (for stir-frying)
Water ⅓ cup (for stewing)
1. Clean the vegetables and tofu; cut the carrot, broccoli and tofu into similar-sized chunks; mince the ginger.
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients well until smooth; put it aside for later.
3. Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the carrot, tofu chunks and ginger mince; stir-fry for about 5 minutes until they are slightly golden on the outside.
4. Add water, broccoli and the sauce; stir well until all chunks are covered evenly with the sauce.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low; cover the pan with a lid and let it stew for about 10 minutes until the carrot and broccoli are tender (add more water if needed).
6. Ready to serve with rice or noodles or by itself.
Visit us via www.besulifestyle.com