Easy Homemade Healthy Taco Seasoning Spicy Mix with Smoked Paprika Cinnamon Cayenne Pepper Chicken
homemade taco seasoning, healthy taco seasoning, taco seasoning spicy, taco seasoning mix, taco seasoning with cayenne pepper, taco seasoning with smoked paprika, taco seasoning with cinnamon, taco seasoning ground beef, taco seasoning on steak, taco seasoning with chicken, taco seasoning from scratch, gluten free taco seasoning, easy taco seasoning, taco seasoning at home, vegan taco seasoning, best taco seasoning recipe, mild taco seasoning, How to make taco seasoning
——————————————————–What is Taco Seasoning?—————————————————
**Taco Seasoning is a very popular seasoning recipe that can be homemade in few minutes with a favourable combination of herbs and spices.
**All the required ingredients can be easily found inside your pantry and all of them are inexpensive.
**This American and Mexican cuisine is Vegan, preservative-free, gluten-free and easily customizable.
For 10 servings
Chili Powder – 1 Tablespoon
Ground Cumin – 1 ½ Tablespoon
Paprika – ½ Tablespoon
Onion Powder – ¼ Tablespoon
Garlic Powder – ¼ Tablespoon
Red Pepper Flakes – ¼ Tablespoon
Black Pepper – 1 Tablespoon
Dried Oregano – ¼ Teaspoon
Fine sea salt – 1 Tablespoon
I prefer to use smoked paprika because it contains a ton of flavours. But it is no harm to use standard or sweet paprika.
**You can take more heat by adding a pinch of cayenne or ¼ to ½ teaspoon of chipotle powder.
**Some people add a pinch of cocoa powder or cinnamon to get more complex flavours according to their taste buds.
——————————————————-Method of preparation———————————————————
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and store in an airtight container.
——————————————————–How to use taco seasoning————————————————
**First, brown the ground meat, then add one batch of seasoning mixture and saute about two minutes more to toast the spices.
**For beans, simply add the spices and heat through. If you want to season the whole chicken breast, simply sprinkle the taco seasoning over the entire surface of the breasts and cook in a skillet until browned the outside.
——————————————————————-Tips from the experts——————————————–
1. This seasoning mix contains salt. So, you won’t need to add extra salt to your meat when you cook it.
2. There are lots of chilli types with different heat levels. So, select the chilli version that you preferred.
3. Always use fresh spices because all the spices lose their potency over time. So, look at the colour of the spices you are buying. Colours can be a great indication of the age of the spice. Brilliant and vibrant hues indicate freshness whereas dull and muted colours indicate less potency.
4. If you are adding diced onion to your food recipe, you can omit onion powder from the taco seasoning ingredient list.
Calories – 5
Carbohydrates – 0.9g
Sodium – 184 mg
Protein – 0.2g
Fat – 0.2g
Potassium – 26mg
Calcium – 9mg
Iron – 0.5mg
**Nutrition information is provided as an average.
**This will vary based on the cooking method, other ingredients using and the type of food to be cooked.
So, tell us about your favourite food recipe seasoned with this mixture.
We are so happy to hear about your experiences.
————————————————-Thanks for watching——————————————————–
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
• Subscribe to this YouTube channel, and click the bell icon to get notified of upcoming documentaries.
• Share this content on WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter to support us.
• For more info, recommends visiting our blog, https://nextgenreaders.com/
• Follow nextgenreaders on Twitter, https://twitter.com/nextgenreaders
• Like Ingredients on Facebook, Ingredients
• Upvote nextgenreaders on Reddit, https://www.reddit.com/user/nextgenreaders
• Follow Ingredients on Pinterest, https://www.pinterest.com/nextgenreaders/_saved/
• Follow Ingredients on Linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/in/next-generation-readers-251ab41bb/