It was once customary to offer salt and bread to your honored guests – those were, of course, the times when baking a homemade bread was the norm. These days, to get a loaf of bread, you just need to go to a shop. And sure, you can get salt too.
This bread recipe combines it all: paprika bread, garlic bread and spiced bread. It has a nice colour from the paprika, but it also influences the taste. The garlic smells and tastes absolutely awesome – almost like a regular garlic bread. And well, the cardamom is from another planet – I purposefully use only a small amount because it’s so strong!
This is an easy bread to make and even easier bread recipe. If baking bread (and baking bread with yeast) is something you are interested, or want to give it a try, then I highly recommend you give this a shot!
Don’t forget to Subscribe for more easy cooking videos!
RANDOM PREVIOUS VIDEO: https://youtu.be/oa9jfoMqacQ
Garlic-Paprika Bread Recipe:
150g All Purpose Flour
150g Wholemeal Flour
1 Packet Instant Dried Yeast
7g Sweet Paprika
7g Garlic Powder
1g Ground Cardamom
1tsp Olive Oil
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together 150g All Purpose Flour, 150g Wholemeal Flour, 1 Packet Instand Dried Yeast, 6g Salt, 6g Sugar, 7g Sweet Paprika, 7g Garlic Powder and 1g Ground Cardamom.
2. Add about half a cup of warm water and start mixing untill dough is created. If the dough seems too dry, avoid adding water at this point. Empty the bowl on your work surface and knead to dough untill silky (or for 10 minutes); add water as necessary.
3. Put 1tsp Olive Oil in the bowl and cover the dough in the oil. Cover the bowl with a paper, or preferably cloth towel and let rest for 1.5 hours.
4. After resting, remove the towel and place the dough on your work bench. Knead shortly to incorporate the oil and to achieve silkiness once more. Put cornmeal on your baking sheet/tray. Shape the dough into your prefered loaf shape and place it on your baking sheet/tray. Allow the dough to rest for further 15 minutes, uncovered.
5. Score your dough with a sharp knife. This is optional – the marks need to be about 1 centimeter deep. Brush your bread with water and put it in a 200°C (400°F) pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes, or untill the loaf sounds hollow to the tap.
6. Allow the bread to rest for at least two hours, or until it is NO MORE THAN WARM on touch. Slicing the piping hot bread would cause the bread to be dry.
Please watch: “Pan Fried Salmon (with Skin) with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots (Healthy Recipe) | Easy Home Cooking”