Veggies in paprika sauce. Who doesn’t want to ditch the regular dal, chawal, subzi for something a little more exotic, once in a while? We all do. So, with that in mind, here’s a recipe by Home Chef Mansi Desai that is creamy, cheesy & yet made with ingredients always available in the kitchen. So, go give your everyday curry this fancy makeover & let us know how it turned out!
Ingredients required to make veggies in paprika sauce:
½ tbsp butter
Boiled carrots, yellow, green & red capsicum
¼ cup paneer
¼ cup peas
Salt to taste
1 tbsp cornflour
1 cup milk
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
1 cheese slice
A pinch of sugar
How to make veggies in paprika sauce:
1) In a kadhai, heat oil & butter. Let the butter melt & then add boiled carrots, red, yellow & green capsicum. Add in paneer & green peas.
2) Add black pepper & salt to taste. Cook the veggies for a while. Keep stirring in the middle to prevent them from getting burnt. After the veggies are nicely charred, remove from flame & keep aside.
3) In another pan, add oil, butter, followed by chopped garlic. Once the garlic is slightly roasted, add cornflour, followed by milk.
4) Let the milk come to a boil. Once the sauce has thickened, lower the flame & add pepper, salt & a generous amount of paprika powder. Mix well.
5) Once everything mixed together add chilli flakes & some sugar to balance the taste.
6) Add in the veggies & mix well. The creamy veggies in paprika sauce is now ready to be served.
#Veggies #PaprikaSauce #TheFoodie
SUBSCRIBE To The Foodie
Click Here ► http://tiny.cc/4k45nz
& CLICK On The Bell Icon To Receive All The Latest Updates.
The Foodie is the perfect destination for all the food lovers. One place for all the Indian food recipes, Veg and Non-veg Recipes, Fusion food recipes, food hacks, challenges, Food vlogs, Street food review & more.
Follow us on other social media handles:
Website ► https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/foodie
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/timesnowfoodie/
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/TimesNowFoodie/
Twitter ► https://www.twitter.com/TimesNowFoodie