10 to 12 chicken drumsticks
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons paprika
1 1/2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground rosemary
hickory wood pellets
Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup bourbon
1/4 cup white vinegar
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Using a sharp knife, cut all the way around the bone and remove skin and meat.
2. Fill the hopper with wood pellets and preheat pellet grill to 275°F in SMOKE mode.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper and rosemary.
4. Season chicken lollipops with the dry rub.
5. Place drumsticks into the Smoker, And flip after about 45 min. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
6. In a small skillet, combine ketchup, honey, bourbon, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes and set aside.
7. Brush chicken lollipops with BBQ sauce during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
8. Let rest for 15 minutes, then serve with more honey bourbon BBQ sauce