These no bake cookie dough bites have are sweetened with dates, are made with oat flour, chia seeds and graham crackers, and taste like oatmeal cookie dough! They make a great snack or dessert.
Yummy Snack: Cookie Dough Bites
These snack balls are one of my all-time favorite recipes! The oat, oat flour and graham cracker crumbs give them a divine cookie dough taste. They might as well be cookie dough! I wonder what they’d be like baked….
Cookie Dough Bite Ingredients
- Dates – naturally sweet!
- Oats – whole grain goodness
- Chia Seeds – fiber and a bit of texture
- Ground Flax – more fiber and ALA
- Graham Crackers – these add a lovely light flavor!
- Coconut Oil – your binder
- Milk – add a splash of water instead if you like
- Vanilla – a hint of cookie taste
- Salt – can’t have sweet without salty!
Nutritionally, there is no added sugar other that the dates and what’s in the graham crackers, so you can feel awesome about eating these on your breakfast or for dessert.
How to make your cookie dough bites
Making them is super simple:
1. Pulse the dry ingredients together
2. Add the liquid ones so that a sticky dough forms
3. And then with wet hands, form into balls.
More Snack Ball Recipes:
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
These snack balls are sweetened with dates, packed with oats and chia seeds, and taste like oatmeal cookie dough!
- 6 dates pitted and chopped
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut butter softened
- 3 tbsp milk of your choice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Put dates through coconut butter in a food processor and pulse for about a minute until everything is uniformly chopped
Add milk and vanilla and pulse until a sticky dough forms, about 30 seconds
With wet hands, pull golf-ball sized chunks of dough and roll into a ball
Store on the counter, in the fridge or in the freezer
Calories: 97 // Fat: 3 g // Sat fat: 2 g // Sodium: 34 mg // Carbs: 17 g // Fiber: 3 g // Sugar: 11 g // Protein: 2 g