this recipe is one of my favorites to make for dinner parties! so easy and quick! also delicious so even non vegans will love it!
for more of my adventures:
x YOUTUBE IG: @blessmyveganheart
– 1 onion (chopped)
– 1 green pepper (chopped)
– 3-4 potatoes (peeled and chopped)
– 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
– 3 cans peas
– bread for side
– OPTIONAL: 4-6 garlic cloves
1. Sauté onion until it is softened and translucent.
2. Add in chopped green pepper, potatoes, fire roasted salsa and stir and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in water until veggies are covered and bring to a boil.
4. Add in minced garlic (can also add in in the beginning and sauté with onion).
5. Boil for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Add in the peas and seasonings (salt, pepper and paprika to taste) and let cook for a couple minutes longer.
7. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake bread for side for a couple minutes.