LEARN HOW TO MAKE VEGAN JALAPEÑO POPPERS BAKED IN THE OVEN
LAY HO MA!! This is such a fun, delicious, and casual recipe to make and serve. It’s tender, crispy, saltly, creamy, spicy, and absolutely mouthwatering. Join me in this episode and learn how to make easy vegan jalapeno poppers recipe right at home. Let’s begin!
12 jalapeño peppers
couple drizzles of olive oil
1/2 tsp + a pinch of pink salt
1 cup cashews
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp pink salt
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
splash of lime juice
1/2 cup panko
1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F
2. Slice the peppers in half and de-seed them
3. Toss the peppers with a drizzle of olive oil and a generous pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl
4. Line the peppers onto a baking tray
5. Add the cashews, water, 1/2 tsp pink salt, onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, and lime juice to the blender and blend on high (if you don’t have a high powered blender, soak the cashews in water overnight to soften them up). Use the tamper if needed
6. Fill in the peppers with the cashew mixture
7. Sprinkle over generously with the panko and finish with a dash of smoked paprika
8. Bake in the oven for 25min, then broil on low for 1-2min
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
GIVEAWAY RULES HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: