Since you guys have requested more cooking videos from me, here’s one of my go-to dinner dishes. It’s so tasty and easy to make. Recipe below.
Let me know if you like this kind-of “Tasty” style how-to cooking video or you’d like for me to do a talk-through video on my next one.
Here’s my first cooking video:
“THE HALAL GUYS” CHICKEN AND RICE
BAKED PANKO-PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
1 lb of chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of panko crumbs
1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp of paprika
2 tbsp of melted butter
Olive oil spray
❖ DIRECTIONS ❖
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Whisk eggs in a bowl.
3. Combine flour and pepper in a dish.
4. Combine panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and butter in another dish.
5. Spray cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil with olive oil
6. Dip chicken breast tender in flour, egg wash, and then the panko-parmesan mix. Repeat until all chicken breasts are coated.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. It should be golden brown.
8. Serve with your favorite side dish.
Filmed with: http://bit.ly/1iHTRFJ
For business inquiries, please email: beautybittenYT@gmail.com
» Instagram | Facebook: @beautybitten
» Twitter | Snapchat: @yummiebitez