Watch how to make the best vegetarian Fajitas recipe you’ll ever have. These tasty Fajitas are a healthy tex mex recipe with lot’s of nutrients, and it’s very easy to make! Recipe Below.
Recipe: 4 Servings / 8 Tortillas $1.50 per
– 3 Medium Bell peppers sliced, about 6 cups
– 2 Cups of Onions – sliced
– 2 tbsp of vegetable oil – coconut, olive oil, grape seed
– 3 Cloves of Garlic – minced
– 400 ml of drained kidney beans
– 1 tbsp of cumin
– 1 tbsp of chili powder
– 1 tbsp of garlic powder
– 1 tbsp of salt
– 2 cups of mushrooms – sliced
– 4 -8 Tortillas
– 1 Cup frozen corn
– Avocado/guacamole – Chopped
– Cilantro – chopped
– Lime wedges
1. Heat up a large pan to medium high, and add vegetable oil. Once oil has heated up, starts to glisten, not smoke, add onions, and fry for a few minutes till onions start to brown. Then add bell peppers and continue to mix with a spatula and fry for a couple minutes. Add garlic and mix.
2. Warm oven to lowest setting it can go. Around 170 degrees Fahrenheit to warm tortillas. Add red kidney beans to pan, and mix. Then add mushrooms and continue to mix and saute. Add all spices, and mix. If your food starts to stick to the pan, you can add a couple tbsp of water, or vegetable stock. Then add 1 cup of frozen corn, and cook till corn is hot.
3. Wrap tortillas in tinfoil and while it’s warming you can prep any garnish you may like. Serve fajita mix on a warm tortilla and top with garnish. Wrap the sides in then the front and back, and serve.
The Ultimate Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipe: