This was by far The Best Oven Brisket I have ever tasted. The flavor that this Brisket had is something that I have never tasted before. It is amazing that so few ingredients could impart so much flavor into a Brisket. I highly recommend this Brisket Recipe for anyone looking to make a brisket in the oven. We used a Brisket Flat in this recipe, but a Brisket Point would work as well, and possibly better.
Oven Brisket Flat Ingredients:
* 4 Pound Brisket Flat (I think Brisket Point would be great as well)
* 3 Large Yellow Onions Diced
* 4 to 6 Medium Russet Potatoes (minimum) they were great
* 3 Ounces Paprika
* 4 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
* 2 Tbsp. Black Pepper
* 1 Pack Lipton Onion Soup mix
* 1 1/2 Cups Of Vegetable or Canola Oil
Video URL: https://youtu.be/CnQLPa0jbJM
How To Cook Beef Brisket in Oven – Cooking a Brisket Flat Hot and Fast
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission.