Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20-25 min
Total Time: 35 min
1. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté
until lightly brown and soft, about 5 minutes. Add splashes of water as needed to
decaramelize the pan and prevent burning and sticking. Add crushed garlic and
bouillon cubes and stir until the cubes have dissolved and the garlic is fragrant –
about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add zucchini, bell peppers, coriander, and sun-dried paprika to the pot and sauté
for 4-5 minutes. Add the remaining water.
3. Bring everything to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer with lid partially
covered for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk and cook for another 3-5 minutes, then blend the soup with
an immersion blender until creamy. Garnish and enjoy!
1. Garnishing: top with croutons, rustic bread, fried onions, roasted chickpeas.
fresh thyme or basil or a swirl of olive oil.
2. Storage: keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up
to 2 months.
3. Leftovers: this is a great batch cooking recipe. Prepare more than you need
and freeze some for later. This recipe also works great for whenever you find
yourself with past-it’s-prime vegetables.
4. Variations: use roasted red peppers in water instead of sun-dried paprika in
oil, low-fat coconut milk, or cumin instead of coriander powder. Feel free to add
in other vegetables or different types to this soup. You really can’t go wrong.
Did you try this recipe?
Let me know how it went!
Comment blew and share a video your friends.
For most informative videos please
Subscribe and like our channel.
Images licensed under CC:
Potatoes with grilled meat is one of the most delicious Turkish dishes #food
here's a recipe for Turkish-style meatballs, also known as "köfte": Ingredients: 500g ground beef or lamb 1 onion, grated 1 egg 1/2 cup breadcrumbs 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped (optional) 1...