This flavorful and festive recipe will put a new spin on your run-of-the-mill turkey! Bursting with flavors of garlic, mustard and, of course, paprika, this roasted turkey is perfect for a holiday meal or just Tuesday night dinner.
2 Tbs McCormick® Gourmet Collection Italian Seasoning
2 Tbs McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
1 Tbs McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
1 Tbs McCormick® Gourmet Collection Paprika, Smoked
2 tsp McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
2 tsp McCormick® Gourmet Collection Mustard, Ground
1 whole turkey (12 to 14 pounds), fresh or frozen, thawed
2 ribs celery
1 onion, quartered
1 orange, quartered
2 McCormick® Gourmet Collection Turkish Bay Leaves
1 Tbs olive oil
1. Place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
2. Rinse turkey; pat dry. Place turkey, breast-side up, in prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mixture inside turkey. Stuff with celery, onion, orange and bay leaves.
3. Brush turkey breast with oil. Spread remaining seasoning mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey. Add 1/2 cup water to pan; cover loosely with heavy duty foil.
4. Roast 1 hour. Remove foil. Roast 2 to 2 1/2 hours longer or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (175°F in thigh), basting occasionally with pan juices.
5. Remove turkey from oven. Let stand 20 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board and slice. Reserve pan juices to make gravy or to serve with turkey.
Full Recipe: http://bit.ly/2yuGq8C
For more, follow us and subscribe!