• 2tablespoons butter
• 2tablespoons olive oil
• 1large onion, diced
• 1 1⁄2tablespoons Hungarian paprika
• 6large potatoes, diced 3/4 inch (waxy type)
• 1small green pepper, diced
• 1large tomatoes, peeled and diced
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter and olive oil together.
2. Sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
3. Put all of the rest of the ingredients into the pot, just barely covering the potatoes with water.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
5. Avoid stirring as much as you can to keep the potatoes from breaking apart.
6. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
Welcome to Tastes from the Road! In this exciting video, we're embarking on a culinary journey through Hungarian cuisine, focusing on the mouthwatering dish known as Paprikash. Join us as we explore the rich heritage and tantalizing taste of this traditional Hungarian...