Please SUBSCRIBE for more healthy videos!
Delicious, easy, slow cooked Hungarian Paprika Chicken.
8 Small chicken thighs
1 tbsp Salt
1 tbsp whole meal flour
5-6 Garlic cloves
1 yellow onion
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp smoked paprika
1 cup of stock
1. Trim excess skin and fat from the chicken thighs
2. Season both sides of chicken with salt and leave for 15-20 minutes
3. Dice tomatoes into 1cm cubes and set aside, dice onions into 1cm cubes and set aside, crush 5 cloves of garlic and set aside
4. Coat each piece of chicken in flour
5. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat, once hot add 2 tablespoons of olive oil
6. Add chicken to the hot oil, cook until brown in colour
7. Flip chicken and cook 2 minutes, transfer to a clean bowl
8. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil then add onion until translucent with lid on lightly for 5 minutes, stir halfway through
9. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil then add garlic and paprika leave for 2 minutes
10. Add tomato, stir through then add chicken stock
11. Add chicken to slow cooker
12. Cover and cook 4-6 hours on high setting or 6-8 hours on low setting, until the chicken is cooked through. All slow cookers vary, so please check the instructions that come with your slow cooker.
13. Transfer chicken to clean bowl
14. Puree vegetables in slow cooker with a stick blender
15. Return chicken to slow cooker
Serve and enjoy!
Music: Life Is by Cosimo Fogg (201) https://soundcloud.com/cosimo-fogg Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_life-is Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/9MXUHYGvBVY
Buddha – Kontekst (No Copyright Music): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jK2t3lcRs