Product Used: Meyer Prism Non-Stick Copper Frypan, 20cm
Shop Now: https://www.potsandpans.in/
A hearty spread for your morning toast or a flavourful dip to your chips and crisps, this a highly versatile dish that has a very unique and distinct flavour.
Butter – 2 tbsp
Garlic – 5 cloves
Green Chilli – 1
Onion – 1
Black Olives – 1/2 cup
Green Olives – 1/2 cup
Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
Sesame Paste/Tahini – 1 tsp
Smoked Paprika – 1 tsp
Heavy Cream – 1/4 cups
Jalapeños – 2-3
Capers – 2-3
1) Melt butter in a frying pan and add the whole garlic cloves.
2) Add the chopped chilli and chopped onions and saute.
3) Add both the olives to the pan.
4) Add the sesame oil and sesame paste to the pan and turn off the heat.
5) Add the capers, jalapeños and the heavy cream.
6) Add the seasoning and blend till a fine paste.
7) Serve cold with toast or chips.
#homemadespreads #olivepaterecipe #deliciouspaterecipe