Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kissthecook…
Ingredients (6 portions):
Red peppers – 5 medium sized
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 2 cloves
White wine – 20 ml
Potatoes – 2 medium sized (250gr)
1 medium tomato
Small handful of parsley
Thyme – 1 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (390 °F).
2. Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds.
3. Place them on the baking tray and roast them for 20 minutes.
4. Transfer the peppers into an airtight container and cover
them with a lid. Let it sit for ~20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile on olive oil sweat down the chopped onion and garlic
then add the white wine. Cover with a lid. Cook them slowly.
6. Remove the skin from the red peppers.
7. Add the peeled and diced potatoes, the diced tomato, the peeled
red peppers and the water to the pot.
8. Seasoning with salt and pepper, add also the chopped parsley and
9. When the potatoes are ready, remove from the stove, use a blender to make it smooth.
#VEGAN #Roasted_Red_Pepper #Soup